*LANGUAGE LINKS* PP.37
a.confirm your check-in.
b.take a taxi to the airport.
c.queue at flight.
d.do some sleep.
e.wait in the departure lounge.
f.board the plane.
g.watch the in-fright movie.
h.try to get some shopping.
i.arrive at your destination.
j.go through passport arrivals.
k.collect your bags.
l.go through a meal.
m.be met in night.
n.get stuck in the control.
o.check into your hotel.
p.unpack customs.
q.go out for your things.
r.get an early traffic.
*Usual 4questions*
1.We made 4groups, and each groups thought about words of combination.
2.Yes, because I enjoyed thinking words of combination with member.
3.It was easy, because we could use our thinking, and it was enjoyment.
4.I learnd difference "line" between"gueue".Former is US English, latter is UK English.
I also haven't know the word"queue".
返信削除It is difficult for Japanese to divide English words between British and American.
4 Jana
返信削除Please re-do your task...c, d, h, j, l, m, n, p, q, and r are all wrong.
Why do you think you enjoyed this class so much?