Phrase bank: Checking understanding(pp.27)
a. ...didn't hear?
Sorry, I missed that.
Sorry, I didn't catch that.
Could you just say it again?
Could you just go over that again?
b. ...didn't understand?
Sorry, I'm not (quite) with you.
Sorry, I'm don't (quite) follow you.
Sorry, I don't (quite) see what you mean.
Could you just explain what you mean?
Could you just be (a bit) more specific?
Could you just say (a bit) more about that?
c. ...understood differently
Isn't it 12%.
Don't you mean 12%.
Shouldn't that be 12%.
I thought you said 12%.
Differecce of (a bit) and (quite).
(quite)...near completely, I didn't understand what you say of 90%.
(a bit)...near a little.
*Usually 4questions*
1. We listened to pp18, Call2. And we do group-work on pp22.
2. Yes, I enjoyed these activities. Because, I could know meaning of " Where were we?".
3. They were easy for me, because, it was easy to think on pp22.
4. I learnd difference of the way to say, "Didn't hear" and " Didn't understand".
Hi, Mai!! I'm Sanae.
返信削除I could understand difference didn't hear and don't understand too.
4 Jana
返信削除Please label your blogs with the correct blog number, so I can keep track. Thanks!
Good job on the task. It sounds like you are continuing to learn some new things...good deal!
Hi!!Mai(^^)v
返信削除I'm Marina!!
I understood you are Pessy!!!
Sorry I don’t see what you mean?
Could you just explain what you mean?
These are good phraise for us, aren't these?