2010年6月16日水曜日

Midterm fixed, June 11th

*Task: Midterm*
1. I'm satisfired, because I had good grade than I thought.
I think that test was easy to answer to appear picture and special answer lists.

2. I made mistakes, especially I was surprised difference of "How do you~"
between "How are you~". But I understood difference of two.

3. I think final is conversation between two students, or we'll talk to Jana
by one person.

*Usually 4 questions*
1. We fixed midterm and we did "World business records" on pp25.

2. I enjoyed "World business records", because I knew about information of
world companys.

3. I think that those activities were easy to learn and to enjoy class.

4. I learnd difference of "How~" and keeping conversation.

1 件のコメント:

  1. 4 Jana

    Please make sure that you go back to labeling your blogs by the correct blog number.

    I would like to hear more information from you, please, about the activities and why you felt that they were easy.

    返信削除