1. On Friday' class, I asked Jana some questions about her. My interesting thing is what she worked as a bartender. Because, I like drink, so I want to familiarize with kinds of cocktail drink name. But, I'm weak drink.
And we made some groups, we did disccution to use text book.
2. Soso. I did group work with my classmates for the first time. I think that we didn't contat with each other.
3. Now, difficult. But we have efforts, if we could communicate with classmates, we would talk actively.
4. I learned we thought about task toomuch. We need speaking.
5 Jana
返信削除Sometimes group work is difficult when a class begins, because people don't really know each other. As the semester continues, and you learn about each other, and you practice speaking in English, I hope the group work will become easier and you will enjoy it more.