2010年4月28日水曜日

It's difficult!

1. I learned networking and appropriate or inappropriate topics at a business conference. After that thing, I listened CD and work on P8 to P9.

2. Yes, because, I could learn appropriate topics at a business scene. I didn't about these things, but now I know them, I have confidence and wisdom than what I was.

3.They were difficult. When listening time, I couldn't listen to CD, because it was very fast. Especially, I'm not goot at listening to numbers.

4. I learned that I shouldn't ask cost of the hotel that a person will stay on business. And asking the post was an appropriate topis.

Phrase bank: Networking P.14

a.What do you - 9.do, by the way?/think of the venue?
b.Who do you - 6.work for?/know here?
c.Where are you - 4.based?/staying?
d.How are you - 10.an amazing place?/weather awful?
e.Isn't this - 3.nice talking to you./a pleasure meeting you.
f.Who's the guy - 2.enjoying the conference?/getting back to your hotel?
g.I think he's - 11.in logistics./giving a talk on PR.
h.Can I get you - 7.a drink?/anything from the buffet?
i.Let me - 1.introduce you to someone./give you my card.
j.If you'll excuse me - 8.a moment, I'll be right back./I have to make a phone call.
k.It's been - 5.with the beard?/in the dark suit?

1 件のコメント:

  1. 5 Jana

    On your tasks, check D, E, F, and K. These are not the correct answers.

    Although the listening was difficult, it is good that you noticed that listening to the numbers was hard...now you know what to practice. You know you need to work on listening to numbers.

    返信削除